Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rice Cakes

Rice Cakes have been confusing me.

Especially if you shop at Whole Foods there are many options for Rice Cakes. I just bought the cheapest plain lightly salted ones I could find, but I couldn't help but notice they weren't the cheapest per ounce, just the cheapest per cake. There were cakes that were twice as heavy.

Now that I've been eating rice cakes for breakfast lunch and dinner, ok not really for dinner, just with peanut butter and jelly for breakfast and with Artichoke spinach hummus for lunch, I'm wondering if I would be more satisfied if my rice cakes were brown rice and heartier.

I'll just have to find out and go to the grocery store after work today.

To the grocery store (I keep NEEDING to add Batman at the end of proposition statements like this. You know 'To the grocery store Batman' I don't know why. It doesn't make sense really, especially because I'm sure NO ONE can tell Batman what to do. Odd...

No comments:

Post a Comment